Our Legal Document

Those all documents (5 legal paper) must be endorsed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Chamber of Commerce and than finally attested its from the Nepalese Embassy in existing country of employment.

  1. Demand Letter
  2. Employment Contract
  3. Inter-Party Agreement
  4. Letter for Department of Foreign Employment
  5. Power of Attorney


  • Follows us on Facebook